Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee crashing constantly

This has nothing to do with power or hardware. You have to configure gdb
properly when debugging a mono application.

Please read our debugging page, it explains how to set up gdb and debug
within it:

http://banshee-project.org/Debugging

In an effort to prevent RSI:

ps aux | grep -v grep | grep "banshee.exe" | awk '{ print $2 }'

Can be replaced with:

pidof banshee

Cheers,
--Aaron