    Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:24:07 -0400
    From: Greg Johnston <greg johnston gmail com>
 Subject: [Banshee-List] AAC Playback?
      To: banshee-list gnome org

Hey all,

I installed Banshee on Linux today, it's great! I migrated from
Windows/iTunes[*] though and I was wondering if there's any way to play AAC
files (.m4a) in Banshee. It's possible to play them on RealPlayer, so I
figured there must be a plugin or something to use. I assume there's no way
to play the DRM'ed (.m4p) files other than using Hymn, which doesn't work
for mine.

Thanks,
Greg

* I used Linux as a secondary OS for programming, because I couldn't get a
network printer to work. But now I have a printer attached to the computer,
and the last thing before I delete my XP partition to getting full
multimedia support.

----- End message from greg johnston gmail com -----