[Banshee-List] MP3 Locker and iTunes Plugin

I posted this a few days ago but I didn't realize that it was from an email address that wasn't subscribed to the list. It said it required moderator approval. This one should go through though. :) So if you are the moderator.. please reject the previous one.

I got the latest version of the iTunes and MP3 Locker plugins from the svn repository. They wouldn't compile out of the box because they needed to use gmcs instead of just mcs.  (MP3 Locker needed a 1 line code change) With a little help from abock I updated this and modified the configure.ac to check the pluginapi version just like the official plugins do.

Now that I have a working copy I'd like to get these changes back into svn so it can compile.  Is there someone specific that I should be getting in contact with?

Thanks,

Nathan