[Banshee-List] AAC Playback?

Hey all,

I installed Banshee on Linux today, it's great! I migrated from Windows/iTunes[*] though and I was wondering if there's any way to play AAC files (.m4a) in Banshee. It's possible to play them on RealPlayer, so I figured there must be a plugin or something to use. I assume there's no way to play the DRM'ed (.m4p) files other than using Hymn, which doesn't work for mine.

Thanks,
Greg

* I used Linux as a secondary OS for programming, because I couldn't get a network printer to work. But now I have a printer attached to the computer, and the last thing before I delete my XP partition to getting full multimedia support.