Re: [Banshee-List] Mapping multimedia keys to actions in banshee

On 12/8/06, Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
I don't believe there's a way to do this thru the keyboard shortcuts
gui (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)

However the feature is implemented in metacity and you just need to
set some gconf keys (edit using gconf-editor aka GNOME Configuration
Editor):

I'm pretty sure this would only work in Metacity and equally as sure
that Jordan's not using it. The only reason I use Metacity over Xfwm
is because I'm in GNOME.