Re: [Banshee-List] Mapping multimedia keys to actions in banshee

On 12/8/06, Jordan Miller <jordan d miller gmail com> wrote:
I was wondering if there was a way to map control of banshee to the buttons
on my multimedia keyboard, so I would not even have banshee in focus to
control it. Is there a way I can set up shortcuts for these buttons to tell
banshee what I want it to do?

Yes, if you set your shortcuts in the GNOME Keyboard Shortcuts (System
Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts) they will control Banshee whether
it is focused or not.