Re: [Banshee-List] Mapping multimedia keys to actions in banshee

On 12/8/06, Jordan Miller <jordan d miller gmail com> wrote:
I use xfce, but I have a utility to set keyboard shortcuts.

But using my tool, I set up a command, like "/usr/bin/gcalctool" and a
shortcut, like my multimedia keyboards calculator button.

What would I do in this case?

I don't know. Does banshee have command line arguments?

The nice thing about GNOME is it has the end-to-end support for
something like this. Assumedly though, you could use "banshee --help"
to see what arguments you have available.