Re: [Banshee-List] a new banshee plugin - fleow

Thanks for the tip, I would really appreciate some more help on getting
to know banshee internal api. For instance , I would like to add
'enqueue album' button and make it appear in the banshee sidebar as
'local queue' or sth. I just don't know how song queue problem is going
to be or has already been solved by banshee devs.

To be honest, I must say that I started this project without any C#
knowledge/experience, and with some very basics of OpenGL. So far i
haven't even felt like debugging any C# app so I don't know actually how
should I debug my own plugin :) I just always feel satisfied with
banshee debug info :]

In the meanwhile, i refreshed fleow website a bit - added a new short
trailer (i would make longer one but my old cam allows only 16 sec qt
movies and for instance programs like istanbul make things very slow
when recording screencast)

That's it, stay deTuned ;P

PS Łukasz [pron. woocash]