Re: Sv: Ping...

On 2016.10.04 03:05, Pawel Salek wrote:
Den 04.10.2016 01:36:33 skrev Peter Bloomfield:
Hi Albrecht:

On 10/02/2016 08:22:29 AM Sun, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
...any opinions/news about these two? Still anyone interested in them? :-/

<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2016-September/msg00013.html>
<https://mail.gnome.org/archives/balsa-list/2016-September/msg00014.html>

Yeah, sorry about the lack of activity! Things got kinda crazy on several fronts :-)

Both patches look fine, I really will commit shortly.

We need to sort out the git structure. The translators only recently got notification that gtk3 is the active branch, so translation stalled for a long time. It's still confusing to them; see <URL:https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2016-September/msg00198.html>. I propose that we create a 2.24 stable branch off master, and then merge gtk3 into master. I've tried it, and it's not pretty, but should be feasible.

Is http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8762601/how-do-i-rename-my-git-master-branch-to-release of any help?

BTW, where do we have web presence now? balsa.gnome.org has been apparently deleted...

Pawel

I don't know what's official or not, but Gentoo still points to https://pawsa.fedorapeople.org/balsa/ (There is an incorrect "DL>" without the opening "<" just below the "News" heading, although Firefox still renders the page well.)

Jack