Re: Help required

On 29.09.2012 01:49:57, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
I have some Perl scripts (available on request) that grab incoming
mail and figures out what to do with it, which mail directory it
belongs in, whether its spam, ... The same thing could be done with
outgoing mail by capturing the SMTP port, although I've never tried.

Isn't it easier to use _standard_ procmail and some postfix hooks (in case you use postfix) for this purposes? IMHO again...
--
Ildar