Re: maildir issues

On 03.08.2010 21:26:59, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hmmm...no, I use Balsa to get my POP mail, and Balsa filters to distribute it to local mailboxes, mostly maildir. So, in my case, Balsa knows to immediately check any destination mailbox for new messages. With fetchmail, since Balsa doesn't know when fetchmail runs, Balsa would detect the changes on its next scheduled check, provided the mailbox has 'subscribe for new mail check' selected. But the way Balsa handles the destination mailbox /should/ be the same, regardless of whether the check is triggered by adding messages or is scheduled. When I get a chance, I'll experiment with fetchmail...

	Peter!
thanks for been responsive. If you would, you can use attached to set up fetchmail/procmail. If you have any problems with setting up, I can help you through IMs (see below) or IRC.

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net

poll domino.innovations.kz with proto POP3
	user 'uuuuuuuuu' there with password 'ppppppppppp'
	options ssl
		keep
		mda "/usr/bin/procmail -d %T"

LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmail.log