Re: SVN searlier than 7994: error while lauching a link from a mail

Hi Jean-Luc:

On Dec  3, 2008, at  1:02 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Le 03.12.2008 18:08:08, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :

OK, yeah, sorry--my mind was on the WebKit stuff, which also has issues

launching links.

I noticed one problem, handling a link on a quoted line--this seems to fix that one:
>> [ snip ]
But we also seem to pick up only the first line of a multi-line URI, and I'm not sure what the fix for that should be. More later...

>> Here's a possible fix for the multi-line issue--could you try it?

It doesnt fix this problem :-(

J-L

Sorry, that second patch was wrong--please revert/ignore it. The first one (the one-liner) fixes a problem that occurs only when a multi-line URI (<...> or <URL:...>) begins on a quoted line. Peter