Re: SVN searlier than 7994: error while lauching a link from a mail

Hi Peter,

>I haven't seen that error--which HTML viewer do you link to?

Here is the related part of the output of ldd on balsa binary:

libgtkhtml-3.14.so.19 => /usr/lib/libgtkhtml-3.14.so.19
(0x00007fed0da88000)

>Experimental support for WebKit as an alternative to GtkHTML{2,3} has
>just  been committed to svn.  It doesn't handle "cid:" message parts,
> and it's  not guaranteed not to connect to remote servers; no time-
> table for fixing  either of those deficiencies.  But it does provide
> another choice for viewing text/html messages!

I tried to build it with --with-webkit
I got many crashes, I will try to get a backtrace.

But I've the same problem.

Regards

Jean-Luc