Re: What am I missing?
- From: Geoffrey Leach <geoff hughes net>
- To: Peter Bloomfield <peterbloomfield bellsouth net>
- Cc: "balsa-list gnome org" <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: What am I missing?
- Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 14:04:05 -0700
On 08/03/2008 10:41:23 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 08/03/2008 01:34:29 PM Sun, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
> > On 08/02/2008 04:07:50 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> [ snip ]
> > > What entries does the _Language menu on the compose window have?
> > English (American)
> > English (British)
> > The first is selected (by default). Selecting (as compared to just
> > leaving the correct selection) either results in the spell checking
> > working, with no complaints about pt_BR. When Balsa is terminated,
> > SpellCheckLanguage is saved as en_US. Looks like we have an
> > initialization problem somewhere. But my problem is resolved.
> Even after Balsa is restarted? You mentioned earlier that manually
> setting SpellCheckLanguage to en_US didn't help.
] [Thread Prev