Re: What am I missing?

On 08/03/2008 01:34:29 PM Sun, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
On 08/02/2008 04:07:50 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[ snip ]
> What entries does the _Language menu on the compose window have?

English (American)
English (British)

The first is selected (by default). Selecting (as compared to just
leaving the correct selection) either results in the spell checking
working, with no complaints about pt_BR. When Balsa is terminated,
SpellCheckLanguage is saved as en_US. Looks like we have an
initialization problem somewhere. But my problem is resolved.

Even after Balsa is restarted? You mentioned earlier that manually setting SpellCheckLanguage to en_US didn't help.