Anyone else use/used Balsa 1.4.1? (was Re: Balsa threading problem)

Hope someone does! *fingers crossed*

Btw, do you know if libintl and libiconv upgrades will have any affect on this problem? Because all I know is that when I upgraded those libraries Balsa 1.4.1 had that problem.

The other thing is that I tried to recompile (the same) versions of gconf and gnome vfs that I had before and the problem persisted.

--Tara