Re: Balsa threading problem

Hi Peter, I recompiled 1.4.1 with threads disabled and the problem went away, that it no longer gets stuck when I view a message.

The down side is that with threads disabled is that the mail checks are no longer threaded. :/

I have gconf 1.0.9 and gnome vfs 1.0.3.

Do you know which versions were tested to work with Balsa 1.4.1?

--Tara