Re: Libnotify support

Alright, so I've worked some more on my little libnotify project. I now
have proper autoconf support and I can also get the From and Subject
headers of messages in the notification. However, I don't think I'm
doing the latter part quite right. Right now, I'm basically doing

new_msg_no=mailbox->first_unread;
new_msg=libbalsa_mailbox_get_message(mailbox,new_msg_no);
printf("%s\n",libbalsa_address_get_name_from_list(new_msg->headers->from));

and I'm not at all confident that this is the right thing to do. For
instance, what if several messages arrive simultaneously? I'm also not
quite sure exactly what "first" in "first_unread" refers to. I'd
imagine this would also fail for unopened mailboxes, although I haven't
tried it yet.

Please advise.

- Johan