Re: Spurious entries displyed in mailbox tree window

Am 18.07.2004 19:50 schrieb(en) Willem Riede:
That leaves the question why Sent is shown as local when it isn't...

I'd guess it's configured as a single IMAP-mailbox and displayed outside of the IMAP-folder. I remember to have had a lot similar problems and solved it by editing the config-file manually. Just look like Trash has been configured and do the same for sentbox.

bye,

Darko