Re: Spurious entries displyed in mailbox tree window

On 07/14/2004 07:13:54 PM, Willem Riede wrote:
I use Balsa with a bunch of mailboxes accessed using IMAP. It still wants local mailboxes too: Draftbox, Outbox, Sentbox, Trash. These are stored on disk in a directory named ~/.balsa To my surprise, this .balsa directory is also used to hold two meta- directories for each IMAP mailbox I have, it looks like this:

Hi Willem!

Yes, Balsa uses ~/.balsa/ to cache various bits of information, including aspects of IMAP messages. I believe it's hard-coded. Your only recourse may be to use a different name for the directory containing your local special mailboxes.

You can in fact designate IMAP mailboxes for most of these special mailboxes--but Outbox is required to be local, so you'd still need a local name for at least that one.

HTH,