Re: Spurious entries displyed in mailbox tree window

On 07/14/2004 07:53:21 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Willem!

Yes, Balsa uses ~/.balsa/ to cache various bits of information,
including aspects of IMAP messages.  I believe it's hard-coded.
Your only recourse may be to use a different name for the
directory containing your local special mailboxes.

That worked, thanks.

You can in fact designate IMAP mailboxes for most of these
special mailboxes--but Outbox is required to be local, so you'd
still need a local name for at least that one.

By editing the config file, or is there a way to do that through the
GUI? (Meaning I've not figured out how to do it from the GUI if that's
possible at all...)

Thanks, Willem Riede.