Re: Spurious entries displyed in mailbox tree window

On 07/18/2004 01:13:34 PM, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 07/18/2004 06:25:58 PM, Willem Riede wrote:
> [snip]
> So I've told Balsa to use INBOX, Sent and Trash from my IMAP server.
>
> It currently displays INBOX and Trash as belonging to the server, but
> regardless of what I do, Sent is shown as if it were local. Balsa did
> the same with INBOX until I checked the 'always display INBOX' box.
>
> Also, in spite of having told Balsa several times that they no longer
> exist, and having physically moved the files elsewhere, every time
> Balsa is restarted, it shows local mailboxes called 'sentbox' and
> 'trash' - so it looks like the standard names are engrained in Balsa
> somewhere to make it persist in showing them. FWIW, they are not in
> the config file '.gnome2/balsa'.

Are you sure these files do not exist in your ~/mail directory? They
disappeared _permanently_ for me when I chose "remove/remove from list
and disk".

I thought that I had removed the actual files, but I hadn't :-(
After doing so for real local sentbox and trash are gone.

That leaves the question why Sent is shown as local when it isn't...

Thanks, Willem Riede.