Re: Total amount of emails (IMAP)

On 08/12/2004 12:41:08 PM, Willem Riede wrote:
On 08/11/2004 08:23:50 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:

> This problem can be ellevated by using so called "fixed-weight"
> property of GtkTreeView widget but last time we tried, it was still
> buggy and it was decided to switch it off. Relevant patches have
been
> accepted and most recent gtk2 may be ok - I have not tested it yet.
If
> you have recent gtk2 library and you feel like recompiling balsa
> #define TREE_VIEW_FIXED_HEIGHT in src/balsa-index.c. I have had
> excellent performance with it - until balsa crashed (I use
gtk2-2.4.0
> and it is not good enough).

Hmmm, when I try to do that I get:

balsa-index.c: In function `bi_apply_other_column_settings':
balsa-index.c:273: error: `col' undeclared (first use in this
function)

Did I miss something? Thanks, Willem Riede.

Bits rot. Just rename it to "column". BTW, more thourough tests of gtk- 2.4.4 still reveal some problems (but no crashes, at least) - see bugzilla.gnome.org reports: 136496, 149935 - they make it pretty difficult to use this mode in real life. I wish there was a gtk hacker around to fix them. The performance is outstanding, though.

Pawel