Total amount of emails (IMAP)

Hi all,

first of all a warning, I am new with balsa so maybe my questions are stupid :-)

I am working with a IMAP connection, and I already enabled this persistant cache option for my connection, but everytime when I start balsa, balsa has to rescan the complete IMAP folder. In fact that my folders have around 500 - 5000 emails in, this takes a long time :( I though with the persistent cache option, balsa would save a copy of the files locally !?

Did I find a bug or did I miss any special option ?

Thanx in advance ..

Alex

Alexander Spanke			 System Analyst
     NEC High Performance Computing Europe GmbH
Prinzenallee 11		   D-40549 Duesseldorf, Germany
Tel:	+49 211 5369 146   	   aspanke hpce nec com
Fax:	+49 211 5369 199    	http://www.hpce.nec.com