Re: Total amount of emails (IMAP)

On 08/11/2004 08:23:50 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:

This problem can be ellevated by using so called "fixed-weight"
property of GtkTreeView widget but last time we tried, it was still
buggy and it was decided to switch it off. Relevant patches have been
accepted and most recent gtk2 may be ok - I have not tested it yet. If
you have recent gtk2 library and you feel like recompiling balsa
#define TREE_VIEW_FIXED_HEIGHT in src/balsa-index.c. I have had
excellent performance with it - until balsa crashed (I use gtk2-2.4.0
and it is not good enough).

Hmmm, when I try to do that I get:

balsa-index.c: In function `bi_apply_other_column_settings':
balsa-index.c:273: error: `col' undeclared (first use in this function)

Did I miss something? Thanks, Willem Riede.