Re: balsa-2.2.2 released - some issues . .

On 08/11/2004 10:42:43 PM, Wesley Haines wrote:
>> The missing subjects may come from messages which actually have no
>> set - 2.0 replaced it by "(no subject)", 2.2 leaves them blank.
Might be a
>> good idea to re-introduce it?
> The "(no subject)" results from the fact that Balsa no longer
> "From ..." in the first line of the message.  I've attached a short
> script to correct the problem.

Ah ha! Thats why that was happening... I documented several messages
up as (no subject) on this page:
...but nobody replied to it.

I have got multiple "status" headers confirmed by other source - so it must be real!

P.S... developers... #4 (on that URL above) still occurs, but I guess
it's more of an enhancement/low-priority bug as it doesn't adversely affect anything.

Do you think the jumping is connected to some other event, like checking mail automatically, new mail arriving, etc?