Re: balsa-2.2.2 released - some issues . .

The missing subjects may come from messages which actually have no subject set - 2.0 replaced it by "(no subject)", 2.2 leaves them blank. Might be a good idea to re-introduce it?

The "(no subject)" results from the fact that Balsa no longer recognizes "From ..." in the first line of the message. I've attached a short Perl script to correct the problem.

Ah ha! Thats why that was happening... I documented several messages showing up as (no subject) on this page:
...but nobody replied to it.

Thanks for the script!

P.S... developers... #4 (on that URL above) still occurs, but I guess it's more of an enhancement/low-priority bug as it doesn't adversely affect anything.

Wesley Haines
Network Administrator, WRPN Internet Services ( )
Webmaster, ( )

()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  No HTML, RTF, or Microsoft files in email
   Respect Open Standards