Re: Forwarding options

Ah, now I figured out why it confused me. It indeed sends the original part
of the message as attachment, which is good. My problem was that it does not
show as a second attachment in this attachment field, so you won't be
informed. The only way to see it work is sending myself mail...

Thanks,
Marco