Re: Wishlist again...

Hi,

check out SaveMyModem on savemymodem.sourgeforge.net (as I remember
correctly), it works much like procmail but does it as pre-pop, i.e. it will
check on the server before you start the download, delete them from there
based on several rules and saves you downloading. Logging is not so good at
this time, but it has a nice interactive shell. Unfortunatly it is not yet
possible to shoot this from balsa, but you can of course have it run on
machine startup or through a cron job.

Marco