Re: Selecting all messages in mailbox

On the subject of `select-all'...the compose window is inconsistent
with the main window, in that the `Edit => _Select All' item uses `S'
as its shortcut, instead of the standard `A'; that should probably be
fixed.

Also, I don't know about anyone else, but when I select all the text,
it's usually to delete it, so I want the keyboard focus in the text. As
it is, if the focus is in the headers and you hit ctrl+A, the text is
selected but the focus stays in the header. *Tab* into the text, and it
stays highlighted, but if you forget and *click* in the text to move
the focus, it's deselected; that too can be fixed, by grabbing the
focus to the text whenever it's all selected.