Re: Filter apply rules (was Re: BALSA 2.0.7 bugs)
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: Emmanuel <e allaud wanadoo fr>
- Cc: GTS <s rivoir gts it>, balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Filter apply rules (was Re: BALSA 2.0.7 bugs)
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:43:31 +0100
On 2003.02.11 21:36 Emmanuel wrote:
>> No, no, keep it simple--apply filters to undeleted messages only.
> OK, but there is one exception : we can have filters matching on
> flags (even the deleted one). So do we forget filtering on undeleted
> flag (this is technically simpler) or have an exception for that one.
IMO, the task is basically to make the frontend implicitly include (NOT
deleted) condition unless the user overrides it.
] [Thread Prev