Re: Filter apply rules (was Re: BALSA 2.0.7 bugs)
- From: Emmanuel <e allaud wanadoo fr>
- To: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- Cc: GTS <s rivoir gts it>, balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Filter apply rules (was Re: BALSA 2.0.7 bugs)
- Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 07:55:30 -0400
Le 2003.02.11 16:43, Pawel Salek a écrit :
> On 2003.02.11 21:36 Emmanuel wrote:
>>> No, no, keep it simple--apply filters to undeleted messages only.
>> OK, but there is one exception : we can have filters matching on
>> flags (even the deleted one). So do we forget filtering on undeleted
>> flag (this is technically simpler) or have an exception for that one.
> IMO, the task is basically to make the frontend implicitly include
> (NOT deleted) condition unless the user overrides it.
OK a patch will follow doing the following : filter out all deleted
messages by default with the only exception if the filter is matching
specifically on the deleted flag.
] [Thread Prev