Re: Filter apply rules (was Re: BALSA 2.0.7 bugs)
- From: Peter Bloomfield <PeterBloomfield bellsouth net>
- To: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- Cc: Emmanuel <e allaud wanadoo fr>, GTS <s rivoir gts it>,balsa-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Filter apply rules (was Re: BALSA 2.0.7 bugs)
- Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:29:21 -0500
On 2003.02.11 13:10 Pawel Salek wrote:
[ snip ]
> Hm, I wonder: would anyone be interested in applying filter to
> messages flagged as deleted?
Surely not! A deleted but not yet expunged message is just
deadwood--ignore it! Undeleting it is easy enough, if the filter really
should apply to it.
> Would it not be best just to exclude deleted messages from filters at
> Or from the filters that move messages around, or delete them (hm,
> this sounds bit inconsistent)?
No, no, keep it simple--apply filters to undeleted messages only.
] [Thread Prev