Re: Pspell problems with 1.4.4

On 2003.08.05 23:46 Pawel Salek wrote:
> I have just commited it to CVS in an unlikely case of balsa-1.4.5
> release.

What a shame - I thought that you (the developers) still considered 2.0
to be the "less stable version".

I still find the 2.0.x series much less useful than the 1.4.x series.
The message reflow doesn't work for me especially of quoted text when
replying messages. Quite often 2.0.13 doesn't display messages when I
click on them and other wierd mishaps. The showstopper for me though is
the speed - on my fairly aged PC it feels much slower than the 1.4.x
version.

--
Regards Martin Leopold.
Dept. of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen