SendMsgWindowWidth problem on some mails

People,

Using balsa 2.0.13 on a stock RH90 install, when I reply to some mails
(not all), SendMsgWindowWidth jumps to 1337 and does not fit on a 1024
screen.  I can reset it by editing the balsa config but why does it
happen?  I suppose I could find a bad mail and progressively edit it
down to something that indicates the problem but is this a known
problem?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652