Re: Some bugs for balsa 2.0.2

On 2002.09.19 06:07 Carlos Morgado wrote:

> On 2002.09.18 09:08:08 +0100 Peter Bloomfield wrote:

>> As long as html can be a problem, Balsa should at least have a
>> run-time option for not rendering it.
>>

> right. i'm not sure exactly how that breaks the mime multipart
> rfc :) but if does it's borkage i'm willing to have. from
> memory i'd say it's not a big code change even

Iirc, it's suggested that an MUA show the first version it's
capable of, in the order specified by the sender, but it isn't a
MUST or even a SHOULD, so doing something different doesn't break
the rfc, nor even bend it more than a little! Anyway, if a user
checks a box that says "don't show me html cr*p", the MUA's no
longer `capable' of showing it, right? (wink, wink, ...)