Re: HTML images , spell check , window management bugs

On Wed, 2002-01-23 at 09:28, Pawel Salek wrote:
> > > option that has to be enabled. I'm not sure what version of GTH HTML
> > > I have. I'm using the Slackware 8 distro.
>
> Actually, there is just one situation when we might want to show the
> images, namely when they are embedded in the message (and identified by
> cid: protocol, IIRC).

errm....

images embedded into the message ? thats new for me.

if you get plain html written emails with some <a src=blah.gif> stuff
inside then from what i remember you need to explicitely load them. i
have played with gtkhtml some while back and from what i saw in balsa
the code looks quite incomplete. it just opens, load and show the html
stream inside the mail. but you need to pass a eventhandler to that page
whenever a url is shown then it needs to download the images from the
net and embedd them into the stream to show a complete html page.

but as i said, the gtkhtml documentation *sucks* at least there is no
documentation. this for example is a bad sideeffect in gnome development
no documentation.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de