HTML images , spell check , window management bugs

I have run into a few errors while using this program, please help if
you know of any solutions. The first one is:

When viewing HTML email messages the images are not displayed in the
message, only place holders. Is this a bug with GTK HTML or is there an
option that has to be enabled. I'm not sure what version of GTH HTML I
have. I'm using the Slackware 8 distro.

number two:

The program succesfully built with the pspell library, and the program
pspell runs from the command line. When trying to use the spell check
option I get the error message, "I'm sorry I can't find any suitable
word lists for the language-tag 'en'. "  Why is this happening ?? Do I
need to specify a wordlist somewhere in the preferences ?

number three:

This one is minor, but a valid complaint. When I start the program or
any windows, they seem to start in random locations. Is there any way
to save the window location? Usually windows such as the compose or
message viewer pop up in the lower right or left hand corners. I would
like it to be in the middle of the screen.

If anyone can help, let me know. Thanks
Casey McGinty