Re: Suggestions for Balsa

hi,

i have one little question concerning libesmtp on its own, in
the past days with the 0.8.5 pre and final release mostly, i
see that when i press sent, it wont cleanly CONNECT to the smtp
server and get the message out i often need to disconnect my
connection and need to reconnect several times to get things
sent out by doing the reconnects i also restart balsa again.
sendmail get the stuff out correctly. no firewall or other
related problems.. my question is.. may it be due my other
smtp server i use or is there maybe a little typo in the code?

for now and for reasons not loosing the mails, i store them
into the outbox and send them later on when i am forced to
reconnect as often as it needs to get the stuff out one time.

cheers.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de