config.* need to be updated(?)

Take a butcher's at this:

http://bugs.debian.org/115025

Seem plausible? (Hey: did you guys even know the number of
architectures that debian ports balsa to? For example, there's even an
s390 compile! look at
http://www.uk.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/balsa/ )

Anyhow, I'm going to have to upload a new debian balsa shortly anyway
(more libgal upgrades, *sigh*), so I'll install the new config.sub and
config.guess then.  But you probably want to do it upstream too.

What's the current release schedule?  there have been quite a few neat
features since 1.2.0 (the D'n'D stuff, for a start) - is there going
to be a 1.2.1 with the new features?

Jules