Re: Building balsa on Tru64 UNIX (without pspell)

On 26 Nov 2001, 11:40:50 AM Carlos Morgado wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 12:31:32AM +0100, Jochen Kunz wrote:
> > OK. I have #ifdefed all the stuff around everything that is related
> > to the spell check without thinking about what I am doing. ;-)
> > Now I get:
> > [jkunz@krumm balsa-1.2.3]$ balsa
> > Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library
> > ** WARNING **: *** Could not load basic configuration!
> no .gnome/balsa ?
> > Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
> >   serial 72 error_code 10 request_code 133 minor_code 5
> > Gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
> >   serial 73 error_code 9 request_code 55 minor_code 0
> > [jkunz@krumm balsa-1.2.3]$
> > Where do I have to look now? Is this a GDK or a balsa problem?
> looks like gdk to me. i think this is gdk trying to draw over something that
> doesn't exist, but i'm not sure

Have you got the mit xshm extension compiled in or active? how about general
shared memory - is there enough configured in your system for all the gnome
stuff?

James
--
TSG Engineer (Kernel/Storage)           828 Pacific Highway
APAC Customer Care Centre               Gordon NSW

Failfast panic: those controlling voices in my head have
stopped telling me what to do.....

Read about the VOS Initiative at http://www.vosinitiative.com