Re: Building balsa on Tru64 UNIX (without pspell)

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 07:50:03PM +0000, Carlos Morgado wrote:
> osf1 cc blew dead bears. it miscompiled, it had parser problems blah blah
> du4 cc was pretty decent but i *do* recall perlcc managing to generate 10k
> worth of C that made cc bloat to 100M and die miserably. anyway, it doesn't
> mather :)
OK. 1:0 for you. ;-)
Software without bugs seams to be simply impossible.

> you do realize DU also uses a package manager :)
Yes. But I only use it for software that comes with the system.
Similar for RockLinux. The Rock packages are simply tar files and there
are not that many. So most software must be compiled by hand because
there is no package.

OK. I have #ifdefed all the stuff around everything that is related
to the spell check without thinking about what I am doing. ;-)
Now I get:
[jkunz@krumm balsa-1.2.3]$ balsa

Gdk-WARNING **: locale not supported by C library

** WARNING **: *** Could not load basic configuration!

Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)
Gdk-ERROR **: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window parameter)
[jkunz@krumm balsa-1.2.3]$

Where do I have to look now? Is this a GDK or a balsa problem?
--

tschüß,
         Jochen