Re: Prop: make URL's clickable

On 2001.05.10 22:11:43 +0200 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> O.k., attached is a patch against today's cvs (which contains the first
> version of the url patch) which gives us the pointer change but no
> underline... as I said before, the latter one is a feature of the zvt_term
> widget, but this one has some other problems and would be a real hassle for
> just displaying a text. The patch also fixes all the problems related to
> clicks behind the line end as it now works with real mouse coordinates
> (pixels) instead of the gtk_editable cursor. It uses some "internal knowledge"
> about how GtkText displays a text (see the source for details ;-)), but as
> this widget has been stable for quite a long time, I do not see a big risk at
> that point.

thank you for the patch...

btw: i detected some curiosity..

i use gkrellm to load balsa..

no i do this

a) press gekrellm mua button
b) balsa comes up
c) get/sent email
d) klick on an url of the mail
e) galeon comes up (browser)
f) while galeon is open i close balsa
h) now i cant open balsa through gkrellm
   anymore.

now what might probably cause the problem ...

will the browser be loaded in a new thread  or out of balsa
now after i load galeon and close balsa, will the routine terminate
correctly or give correct values back ?

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de