Re: Prop: make URL's clickable

On 2001.05.08 23:35:58 +0200 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Am 08.05.2001 22:27:29 schrieb(en) Ali Akcaagac:
> > a) mouse shape should change to the 'finger/hand' shape
> > b) underline of the url after mouse points over it and
> >    un-underline after its off again. to see what i was
> >    talking off. paste an url into GNOME-TERMINAL with
> >    http:// etc...
>
> Hmmm, that looks really interesting. I think I will have a look at
> gnome-terminal's source code; maybe I can steal their solution ;-)). My patch
> is really just a quick hack, and I saw no immediate solution to get this
> behaviour with the GtkText widget. So stay tuned...

well i mentioned this only, because every mailer and
also old netscape, new galeon, mozilla etc behaves so.
after the mouse turns over an url/mail/whatever it makes
it underline and then it changes the shape of the mouse.
it gives it a more PLASTIC feeling.. but as long i like
the feature so far.. a really good implemention.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de