Re: balsa, and other graphics mailer are slow

On 2001-01-19 09:45 Olaf Frączyk wrote:
> 1. The stupid MS Exchange works very nice with 290 MB !!!! mailbox.

This is a good point. Having a possibility to read mbox type mailboxes
for compatybility should not stop us from having own (or not own) high
performance mailbox format. I would expect that getting own format
should be rather easy now thanks to Ian and his work on restructuring
Mailbox code but the question is we should create own format or reuse
some other that is already available.

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202