Re: External-editor support, better maildir guessing

> > > i'm gonna make some custom ones, but maybe i can recycle some
> > > styles, so i'd like to load the existing icon set.
> > Cool :) Some icons really don't fit, especially the one for the
> > external editor and 'view source'.
> oh nice that you both agreed for new icons and nice that you let me be
> part of this conversation. only to mention i did a lot rework for the
> current *new* icons that got implemented to balsa since version 1.2.x
> most of them are based on jimmac's work for default gnome 2.0 i would
> really like to know, which of the current icons within balsa suck.
Ali,

Sorry if I did in any way offend you. Let me explain this:

I have added support for an external editor in balsa (I sent a patch
		to this mailinglist a  while ago), in a part of this email, I
wrote:
"Notes:
 - The external editor support is not very heavily tested, might have
   bugs..
 - I have used the identity icon for 'edit with external editor'.
   We need a more appropriate icon.  "

Thorsten Kutska replied to that email (only to me, not to the list):

"hmm, where are the balsa icons located?
i could not find them in /usr/share/balsa.

i'm gonna make some custom ones, but maybe i can recycle some styles,
	so i'd like to load the existing icon set."

I replied to him and CC-ed to the balsa-list. I mentioned the 'View
Source' icon too because it still has a floppy icon in my (CVS)
version of balsa. The current icons balsa has are perfect, though some
things don't have their own icon yet.

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/