Re: External-editor support, better maildir guessing

On 2001.12.30 18:08 Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 05:28:45PM +0100, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > > i'm gonna make some custom ones, but maybe i can recycle some
> > > styles, so i'd like to load the existing icon set.
> >
> > Cool :) Some icons really don't fit, especially the one for the
> > external editor and 'view source'.
>
> oh nice that you both agreed for new icons and nice that you let me be
> part of this conversation. only to mention i did a lot rework for the
> current *new* icons that got implemented to balsa since version 1.2.x
> most of them are based on jimmac's work for default gnome 2.0 i would
> really like to know, which of the current icons within balsa suck.

hmm, ali, please don't get me wrong. your icons definetely don't suck
(imho).
i only offered my help to create new icon(s) for jelmers new feature(s).
but yes, i'm going to make some more custom icons for my own box, but i
will dive a bit into CVS first.

our "conversation" was _one_ private reply of mine to jelmer.

of course i don't want to interfere with the work of the balsa
development team in a way that causes chaos. that's why i sent my mail
to jelmer directly. it was just an attempt to help the balsa people
keep balsa growing, because i really like your work.

friends? ;-)

regards,

thorsten