Re: External-editor support, better maildir guessing

[CC-ing to the balsa-list]
> > - I have used the identity icon for 'edit with external editor'.
> >   We need a more appropriate icon.
> hmm, where are the balsa icons located?
> i could not find them in /usr/share/balsa.
They're in the balsa source distribution (get them from CVS or
		download the latest tgz) in the directory src/pixmaps/

> i'm gonna make some custom ones, but maybe i can recycle some styles,
> so i'd like to load the existing icon set.
Cool :) Some icons really don't fit, especially the one for the
external editor and 'view source'.

jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@nl.linux.org> - http://nl.linux.org/~jelmer/