Mailbox implementation

Hi,

I have been working on an implementation of the mailbox interface. But now
it looks like i won't have enough time to work on it. The patch changes
most of the libmutt mailbox calls to the new interface. The result
compiles, can open a mbox mailbox and read a message. The patch is 112k
uncompressed so i have placed it at:
http://demands.xs4all.nl/~magick/libmailbox-0.patch and
http://demands.xs4all.nl/~magick/libmailbox-0.patch.gz

I may continue in a month or so, but don't hold your breath.

Bart
--
Fingerprint = CD4D 5601 287D F075 6F96  6157 99F9 E56A 4B08 6D06