Re: External-editor support, better maildir guessing

On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 05:28:45PM +0100, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > i'm gonna make some custom ones, but maybe i can recycle some
> > styles, so i'd like to load the existing icon set.
>
> Cool :) Some icons really don't fit, especially the one for the
> external editor and 'view source'.

oh nice that you both agreed for new icons and nice that you let me be
part of this conversation. only to mention i did a lot rework for the
current *new* icons that got implemented to balsa since version 1.2.x
most of them are based on jimmac's work for default gnome 2.0 i would
really like to know, which of the current icons within balsa suck.

--
Name....: Ali Akcaagac
E-Mail..: mailto:ali.akcaagac@stud.fh-wilhelmshaven.de